With only two weeks to go and only 40 seats left, final plans are in place for the most anticipated conference that’s guaranteed to make a mark in the marketing and communication industry across the country. Along with a great line-up of sponsors that are already on board, Vodacom have joined the list and will be flying the IMC Conference
flag for both the Cape Town and Johannesburg editions.
With an impressive guest speaker line-up that includes some of the best names in the business, a host of workshops and an exciting programme; the third IMC Conference
is guaranteed to cover all aspects of marketing, media, online and much more. Delegates will have the opportunity to pre-select the workshops they want to attend, as well as ask the questions they want prior to the conference via #IMCQUESTION to ensure they get the most out of the conference with a tailor-made experience and a chance to network, share ideas and learn from some of the most creative minds in the industry. Selected Industry speakers chosen to represent various communication channels have prepared brand new presentations for the IMC Conference
• Mike Sharman l Retroviral | ‘Blogging and the Beast’
• Suhana Gordhan | Blackriver FC | ‘How tobe good parents to our brands’
• Christine da Silva | Neo@ogilvy | ‘SEMantics’
• Ivan Johnson | 140 BBDO | ‘Turning back the digital clock’
• Jason Xenopoulos | NATIVE | ‘From Brand Positioning to Brand Purpose’
• Keith Lindsay and Paul Geary | Prima Integrated Marketing | ‘DM is dead- long live DM!’
• Prakash Patel and Tim Bishop | Prezence Digital | ‘Rise of the Technologists and Return on Digital (RoD)’
Each guest speaker will share their industry experiences, highlighting successful trends and give practical tools to improve communication tactics. Eight keynotes will be presented at the Cape Town IMC Conference
edition, with two dual presentations being hosted by top agency leaders. As an all-round, one-stop shop for all marketing minds, the IMC Conference
promises to be the communication conference of the year.
For more information, please visit www.imcc.co.za
or follow them on Twitter
#imcconference. You can also subscribe to the official IMC
newsletter here www.imcc.co.za/subscribe.html
for updates and more.