With an impressive guest speaker line-up that includes some of the best names in the business, a host of workshops and an exciting programme; the third IMC conference
is guaranteed to cover all aspects of marketing, media, online and much more. Delegates will have the opportunity to pre-select the workshops they want to attend to ensure they get the most out of the conference with a tailor-made experience and a chance to network, share ideas and learn from some of the most creative minds in the industry.
Our hand-picked Industry speakers chosen to represent various communication channels have prepared brand new presentations for the IMC conference
• Mike Sharman l Retroviral | "Blogging and the Beast"
• Suhana Gordhan | Blackriver FC | "How to be good parents to our brands"
• Christine da Silva | Neo@ogilvy | "SEMantics"
• Ivan Johnson | 140 BBDO | "Turning back the digital clock"
• Jason Xenopoulos | NATIVE | "From Brand Positioning to Brand Purpose"
• Keith Lindsay and Paul Geary | Prima Integrated Marketing | "DM is dead- long live DM!"
• Prakash Patel and Tim Bishop | Prezence Digital | "Rise of the Technologists and Return on Digital (RoD)"
• Neo Mashigo | DraftFCB Johannesburg | "Everything has changed so why is our approach to radio still the same?"
Each guest speaker will share their industry experiences, highlighting successful trends and give practical tools to improve communication tactics. Eight keynotes will be presented at the Cape Town IMC Conference
edition, with two dual presentations being hosted by top agency leaders. As an all-round, one-stop shop for all marketing minds, the IMC Conference
promises to be the communication conference of the year.InMobi
, the largest independent mobile advertising network has also joined the sponsors list as a silver sponsor and will host a workshop at the conference. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 578-million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 93.4-billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The recent acquisition of Sprout, a leading HTML5 authoring platform for mobile rich media, helps expand the InMobi offering to creative agencies and brands.
A few other big names on board that will host interactive workshops are:
, South Africa’s leading bulk email and SMS communication platform. pMailer was originally built for publishers that need time sensitive breaking news to be delivered to large subscriber databases. In 2007, pMailer was launched as a general email marketing delivery platform and in 2010 SMS was added to make it the only truly integrated email and mobile communication tool in the country.
• Stretch Experiential Marketing
, the local experiential marketing company that provides a number of marketing solutions including event creation, sponsorship activation, road shows and much more.
Cape Town has placed incredible focus on developing and evolving channels over the last five years to ensure that everyone in the Ogilvy environment not only understands, but also speaks the digital language. The agency has been driving integration and innovation across all their client’s work which allows Ogilvy Cape Town to turn deep insights into cutting edge creative that truly delivers on their clients’ business needs.
Daniel Marcus, managing director of LIVING YOUR BRAND and the driving-force behind the IMC conference
added “Delegates can look forward to new, fresh and exciting content from leading industry and corporate speakers, the ability to network with like-minded peers and of course interactive workshops. If you’re in the communication business, you should make a note to add the IMC conference
to your calendar. There really is something for everyone interested in marketing!”
Cost per ticket is R4 750 ex VAT and includes:
• Eight keynote presentations
• Ten Workshops
• Conference Kit – IMC Conference
Delegate booklet, IMC Conference
gift-bag, notepad and pen
• Food and Beverages – two Canapé’ lunches, one cocktail dinner and networking drinks
• Tea, coffee, refreshments and snacks
• Conference flash disk including info on all speakers, workshops and sponsors
• Complimentary parking ticket
Keep an eye out for the IMC Conference
competition to be launched soon which will give fans a chance to think out-of-the-box and win big!
For more information, please visit www.imcc.co.za, email them at email@example.com
or follow them on Twitter